George Almaria, Undergraduate Assistant
Carla Baptista, Undergraduate Program Coordinator & Counsellor
- Supervises the day to day activities of the undergraduate student office.
- Provides student counseling to undergraduate students on a variety of issues.
- Liaises with outside contract instructors.
- Coordinates and assists with Teaching Assistant hiring, allocation of positions, postings and contracts.
- Assists with Sessional Instructor hiring, job postings and contracts.
- Manages pre-registration and registration of all students for each academic term.
- Audits students' program for conformity to academic regulations.
- Assists with developing the undergraduate student timetables for all programs and options.
- Prepares and submits curriculum changes for the Faculty academic calendar.
- Manages the NSERC and Summer Fellowship applications process.
Brandon Wells, Undergraduate Assistant (On Secondment)
- Front line undergraduate student support, responds to in person, email and telephone requests for information from applicants, current students and Faculty.
- Maintains and processes practical experience database.
- Processes add/drop, and section changes on ROSI.
- Maintains central email address for undergraduate office functions.
- Schedules and coordinates all mid-term bookings.
- Assists with the administration of the Undergraduate thesis course.
- Organizes and arranges meetings and events initiated by the Undergraduate office.
- Assists with NSERC USRA and Summer Fellowship applications.
- Maintains curriculum documentation.