Carla Baptista, Undergraduate Program Coordinator & Counsellor
- Supervises the day to day activities of the undergraduate student office.
- Provides student counseling to undergraduate students on a variety of issues.
- Liaises with outside contract instructors.
- Coordinates and assists with Teaching Assistant hiring, allocation of positions, postings and contracts.
- Assists with Sessional Instructor hiring, job postings and contracts.
- Manages pre-registration and registration of all students for each academic term.
- Audits students' program for conformity to academic regulations.
- Assists with developing the undergraduate student timetables for all programs and options.
- Prepares and submits curriculum changes for the Faculty academic calendar.
- Manages the NSERC and Summer Fellowship applications process.