The MIE Graduate Management System (GMS) is the hub for MIE graduate student to monitor the progress of their program:
- Review Funding Letters
- View Research Assistantship (RA) payment information
- Track attendance for the MIE Distinguished Seminar Series
- Record Annual Progress Review Meetings
- Receive feedback from committee
- Notify the Graduate Office of Qualifying Exams for PhD students
- Request MASc Exam/ Meeting
- Submit a research proposal to committee members
- Notify the Graduate Office of MASc Thesis and Oral Examination
- Submit research proposals, reports and thesis
- And more!
Login using your UTORID.
If you have any questions about GMS, please let us know.