David Duong, Graduate and Undergraduate Student Coordinator (On Secondment)
- Front line undergraduate student support, responds to in person, email and telephone requests for information from applicants, current students and Faculty.
- Maintains and processes practical experience database.
- Processes add/drop, and section changes on ROSI.
- Maintains central email address for undergraduate office functions.
- Schedules and coordinates all mid-term bookings.
- Assists with the administration of the Undergraduate thesis course.
- Organizes and arranges meetings and events initiated by the Undergraduate office.
- Assists with NSERC USRA and Summer Fellowship applications.
- Maintains curriculum documentation.
Brenda Fung, Graduate Program Administrator
- Supervises the day to day activities of the graduate studies office.
- Provides advice and guidance to applicants and current students regarding admission and program requirements.
- Coordinates and assists with Teaching Assistant hiring for graduate courses.
- Coordinates funding to graduate students; scholarship applications.
- Maintains degree recommendation process including verification of program requirements for graduation and SGS submission for approval.
- Coordinates all updates to the SGS calendar, including new course proposals.
Kendra Hunter, Graduate Recruitment and MIE TA Coordinator (On Secondment)
Jho Nazal, Graduate Program Assistant
- Provides front line support to graduate students and applicants.
- Maintains and processes applications for graduate programs.
- Updates application status on SGS, MIE and ROSI systems and issues admission offers.
- Administers ADMI MEng Program.
- Processes cheques for U of T Fellowships.
- Collects and processes graduate course grades on ROSI.
- Coordinates MEng project submission on T-space.
- Assists with Graduate course scheduling including room reservation/AV needs, prepares course schedule for web publication.