Friday, September 30, 2022
The Centre for Analytics and AI Engineering (CARTE) is hosting a student orientation and networking event to facilitate peer-to-peer experience and knowledge sharing among students pursuing Analytics/AI/Machine Learning (ML) education at the University of Toronto. This in-person event is scheduled for September 30th, from 4:00-6:00 pm, on St. George campus. The venue will be shared with confirmed participants.
As part of this event, students who have had the opportunity to work on various Analytics/AI/ML research and internship projects would share their experiences with other students.
Student speakers include:
- Weimin Huang, CARTE Student Research Fellow
- Rory Gao, DSI Summer Undergraduate Data Science (SUDS) Scholar
- Pengcheng Wang, T-CAIREM Summer Research Student
- William Gao, Transform HF Trainee Awardee
- Sharon Ferguson, SRI Graduate Fellow and Ethics of AI Graduate Research Fellow
- Rahavi Selvarajan, MITACS Accelerate Intern in AI/ML
- Jack Cai and Arsh Kadakia, UTMIST Co-Presidents
This in-person event is open to all interested students from the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto. Capacity is limited, so register early! Capacity permitting, we may allow other University of Toronto students participate in this event as well. If you are interested to attend this event, please register here.