Liz Do, Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
- Liaises with the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Strategic Communications Office and implements the Department's overall communications strategy, marketing and branding initiatives.
- Writes, designs and produces print and electronic communications media.
- Collects submissions, edits and publishes the weekly MIE e-newsletter.
- Develops content and maintains updated information on the Department website.
- Develops and executes special Department events.
- Staff assistant to the MIE Industry Board of Advisors.
- Department photographer for events.
- Processes business card orders for faculty, graduate students and postdoctoral researchers.